Comprehensive Assessment: A comprehensive assessment will evaluate your child’s strengths and weaknesses across a wide range of academic and foundational skills using a customized battery of standardized tests.
Single-Skill Assessments: In-depth evaluation of a single skill area can also be administered upon request for IEP development or therapy planning purposes.
All therapy sessions are conducted 1:1 with your child and a licensed Educational Therapist. Using researched-based instructional methods designed for students with learning differences of all kinds, our therapy addresses the underlying cause of academic difficulties.
Roots of Learning offers nutritional consulting services for those looking for a more holistic approach to improving their attention, focus, and overall learning potential. We supports families to navigate past junk food and false advertising to find true health with real food that nourishes and supports their child’s brain and body. Roots of Learning empowers families to improve their health and learning potential by listening to their bodies, eating nutrient-dense whole foods, and cultivating positive eating habits.
Nutritional services include:
- Consultations in person and via email, phone, or skype
- Guided grocery shopping
- Farmer’s market tours
- School lunch planning
- Weekly meal plans
- Email support program
Roots of Learning also offers consulting services for the following educational needs and more:
- Developing Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Recommending school placements
- Collaborating with allied professionals (i.e., classroom teachers, speech-language pathologists)
- Supporting parents and caregivers
- Referring students for additional services
Supporting your child’s community is an essential part of the Roots of Learning practice. The following services can be provided to address your unique area of need and can include academic content, nutritional content, or both.
- One-on-one training sessions for parents, teachers, and professionals.
- Small group training sessions
- Large group presentations
Pricing information for all services are available upon request.